In #MISSJASJASXMRYEW

[MISSJASJASXMRYEW] DATE WITH BABY HUBBY @ CHINA HOUSE CAFE, GEORGETOWN, PENANG

On 13/6/2014, I was in a very not in a good mood because of PMS!! I hate it so much because it always makes me uncomfortable, easily get angry and frustrated and many more. Once I got PMS, it makes me want to eat good foods or desserts which can make me feel better back. So, my boyfriend drove me go out and eat dinner at China House Cafe. It is located between Victoria Street and Pantai Street.

Taken it from China House Facebook

The environment was so nice but the place is kinda narrow. The food that I ordered is nice but it is really so so so expensive and portion so little!! Not recommended but if you want to try, better make sure you got more than RM 100 if you're with your friends or family. 

The Menu 

Our table number

My boyfriend ordered plain water and it comes this!
It is so big bottle of water and luckily didn't charge any fees

Hot Chocolate (RM 11) 
So so expensive and the cup is so small 
Drink not even 5 times already finish 

Mixed Grill (RM 48)

That's all for now. For my personal opinion, this cafe serves foods and beverages are not reasonable. It is so expensive and yet your portion so small. For me, if want to charge expensive, make sure the portion is big and it looks worth. 


For more information
Location : 153 & 155, Lebuh Pantai
 and 183B, Lebuh Victoria, 10300
 George Town, Malaysia
Contact : 04-263 7299
Business Hours : 
Mon - Fri: 9:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat - Sun: 9:00 am - 1:00 am

Related Articles

2 comments:

  1. the hot choco looks good but the mixed grill is expensive to me

    http://spelljourney.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nick : yea but small cup only! :( LOL!! hi5 :)

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images