Tuesday, June 24, 2014

[MISSJASJASXMRYEW] DATE WITH BABY HUBBY @ SIP & CHEW CAFE, GEORGETOWN, PENANG = CLOSED!

Last Sunday (22.6.2014), my bf invited me go out during night time around 8.30pm. He was so boring until want to go out for chill and coffee with me. I am so happy about it! I don't know where to go because I am kinda bored of PENANG LIFE!!! But then I still wanna try all the heritage cafe and shared to all of you! So, this time we went to SIP & CHEW CAFE for coffee! :)





Wifi Password : sipnchewcafe



Games Section
You may take it and play it with your partner/friends/family 



Welcome To Sip & Chew Cafe 


The Menu 


Italian Mixed Herbs - RM 18


Potato Wedges - RM 8

Overall, the foods are nice but very expensive! The spaghetti portion just okay-okay, potato wedges portion very big and I ordered hot chocolate and it is RM 8. Damn expensive! It is a cup of hot chocolate.. Nothing special like other coffee got art and anything can attract the customers. These are my opinions. 


For more information
Address : 72, Jalan Masjid Kapitan Keling,
 Georgetown, 10200 Penang, Malaysia
Contact : 04-261 0254
E-mail : sipnchewcafe@gmail.com
Business Hours 
Tue - Sun = 12:00 pm - 12:00 am

2 comments:

  1. the spaghetti looks good! :P

    http://spelljourney.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nick : LOL!! is that your blog?? :)

    ReplyDelete