Friday, June 20, 2014

[SPONSORED #MISSJASJASXBEAUTY REVIEW] SUN OFF A BEACH SUNBLOCK @ HISHOP

Good afternoon and good Friday everyone! Today is the last Friday in June month. I gotta say I am so happy because I got my first ever sponsorship from HiShop is to review a product - Sun Off A Beach!! I would like to say THANK YOU SO MUCH Tien Hui and HiShop team for chosen me!! Even though it is just a small item but I am still appreciate it a lot! Hope there's more more I can do it!!



Sun off A Beach sunblocks were created with care to protect your skin from sun's harmful rays while maintaining a high performance skin care. As the creator of a new playful yet wholesome sun care line like no other, we introduce Sun Off A Beach. It has been an exciting journey of 1.5 years for us to find the best mineral based protection, fragrance imported from France, subtle shea butter and special features to suit each product range from Sports, Anti Aging, Sensitive Skin and Kids. Sun off A Beach wants everyone to be well protected under the sun while maintaining as a high performance skin care from head to toe. Our further plans are in the making to grow in Asia, Australia and then United States, eventually to all other countries.

WHY WE SHOULD USE SUNBLOCK? 

Sunblock protects your skin by absorbing and/or reflecting UVA and UVB radiation. All sunblocks have a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) rating. The SPF rating indicates how long a sunscreen remains effective on the skin.



WHY I CHOSE SENSITIVE SUNBLOCK?

I chose sensitive sunblock because my skin is super duper sensitive no matter at which part. Since it is suitable for sensitive skin, so I chose it. For those who has skin problems, afraid of itchiness, you may try this product. You decide it yourself!


TIPS FROM SUN OFF A BEACH WEBSITE 

a) Reapply every 2 hours or after swimming, or after you've been sweating heaps or anytime after towel drying.

b) Slap it on as much as you can including ears, feet and upper deck. Don’t make them feel left out.

c) Try to avoid intense mid-day sun which is between 11.00am - 2.00pm, it is the hottest then and you tend to dehydrate easily.

d) If you’re on medication, be responsible and ask the doc if it’s okay for you to be in the sun. Some medicines can make the sun more sensitive to sun rays.




This is the parcel I got it from Poslaju 


Tadah!! 
I got my sunblock and RM 20 cash voucher from HiShop
Thank you so much!! 


Sensitive Sunblock 


 


MY OPINION
After applying it and after 2 hours, I feel good! The smell is nice than other brands that I used before. It is also smooth and non oily too. I am giving it 5 stars as it met my requirements that I always want it! Believe me or not, just purchase it from HiShop 
and try it yourself now!


GOOD NEWS FOR YOU!!!! 
EXCLUSIVELY FOR MY READERS!!


Key in the code "MISSJASJAS" upon your checkout to get a RM15 rebate off 
(no minimum purchase)


For more information


For more information 
Sun Off A Beach

Hope you guys enjoy reading it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment