Monday, December 29, 2014

[MISSJASJASXMRYEW] FASHION BAZAAR WITH BABY HUBBY @ PENANG TIMES SQUARE

Dear babes and dudes, how was your Christmas? Feel good about it? Received a lot of presents? I am gonna share another fashion bazaar I went is at Penang Times Square which is on last weekends (20th December 2014 and 21st December 2014). I bought 2 tops from my new lovely friend Shirley and her own boutique named Hermosa Armoire, a top from my new lovely friend Jess and her own boutique named Gaga Wardrobe and lastly, I bought the most expensive cleanser from my new beautiful friend Katherine. These are the pictures I took with them. Thank you to my baby hubby to be the photographer! 








Shirley and Jasmin (the blogger)
I am glad to meet you as my friend :) 

 For more information 







Jasmin (the blogger) & Jess 
I am glad to meet you too, my lovely friend 

For more information

Wechat : waiwaijess_KT311


Looking for expert beautician? 
Couldn't find any products suitable for your skin?
 You can go to her shop at 
Penang Times Square beside Food Gallery 
It is beside Uniqueens only :) 
Thank you to my baby hubby bought for me
Katherine and Jasmin (the blogger) 

For more information

Whatsapp : 012-4777228
Email : katherine_pure@hotmail.com


2 comments: