In #MISSJASJASXMRYEW

[MISSJASJASXMRYEW] DATE WITH BABY HUBBY @ ACUPADAY CAFE, GEORGETOWN, PENANG

Today is the last day of 2nd week of January and I am gonna share few posts to you guys but this post I will mention about Acupaday Cafe. Finally, I visited it with my beloved hubby last Friday as his mood not really good after Thursday night with his mum. We went there during night time. 

Acupaday Cafe serves breakfast, pasta, salads, coffee and cakes as well. It is located at Bishop Street which is along the way which has Coffee Affairs, Cruises Steak House, Lighthouse Coffee and Traffic Bar and other cafes which I or you might don't know. If you love hanging out with your partner or friends, you can bring them come over here and enjoy the environment and some games for you to play. 

These are the drinks and dessert we ordered in Acupaday Cafe. I found the coffee from my friend's Instagram - Jared Lau and he captured this photo and posted into his Instagram. Finally, I got drink it and it is very nice hot chocolate with little marshmallows. My beloved hubby ordered Non-alcohol Rum Latte and he said he don't really like it. Maybe you might like it! The last we ordered this Tiramisu cake. OMG!!! I never never have been eating such a delicious cake ever!! I am gonna visit this cafe again and order the Tiramisu cake!! SERIOUSLY VERY VERY DELICIOUS!!! 




Welcome to Acupaday Cafe 


Anyone love coffee? 
You can try the coffee and there are a lot of flavors
for you to choose


The Art 
It made by nuts 
Very unique and incredible art :) 



Tiramisu Cake - RM 16.00 
It is super delicious even though the price quite expensive 
Will come and visit again


Hot Chocolate with little marshmallows - RM 10.00
It is very nice and delicious hot chocolate 
Those marshmallows attract me to try it actually LOL 


Non Alcohol Rum Latte - RM 12

Overall, the drink and dessert I ordered are delicious and suitable on my taste! I know the price is kinda expensive but once a while we can go only :) but I will come and visit again as the tiramisu cake attracts me! 


For more information

Acupaday Cafe 
Address : 55, Lebuh Bishop,
10200 Georgetown, Penang
Business Hours 
Mon : 3:00 pm - 12:00 am
TUESDAY - CLOSED 
Wed - Fri : 3:00 pm - 12:00 am
Sat - Sun : 12:00 pm - 12:00 am


Related Articles

2 comments:

  1. Their art quite geng xia! Wanted to go penang but never got time to go there T____T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jacqueline : yeah yeah.. aww.. where are you from, my dear? anyway, I would like to say thank you for reading my blog <3

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images