Thursday, May 7, 2015

[#BUTTERFLYMISSJASJAS] SUNPLAY SKIN AQUA UV WATERY ESSENCE SELFIEGRAM

Here's another review I want to share to you, babes and dudes. I have joined Selfiegram from The Butterfly Project. Finally, I am one of the winners as I want to be the UV Princess as well. I am a girl who has dark skin like Princess Jasmine but I always wanted to be Princess Cinderella. I would like to say thank you very much that I am one of the winners. My dream come true! 




The Mentholatum Company is a manufacturer and marketer of non-prescription drugs and healthcare products. Headquarter is in Orchard Park, New York, U.S.A. with operations in Australia, South Africa, Canada, Scotland, Taiwan, Thailand, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Mexico, South Korea, China, and Japan. 


It is formulated with the new Solarex-3 technology to provide consumers with photo stable protection against the sun's damaging UV rays which is proven to resist photo-degradation 3x better. It also comes with PA++++ protection, offers 16x better protection against UVA rays to prevent premature aging. It also contains Vitamin C which reduces melanin formation, effectively lightens freckles and dark spots as well. It also makes our skin tone for more even and radiant skin. Solarex-3 is another key formulation which makes the Skin Aqua UV Watery Essence effective. 



They sent me this light blue sunblock and 
yet they know that I love blue colour 
Any blue colors give me peaceful and relax mind 



Actually, I want to draw a LOVE shape
 but then I put too much on my hand already 
Stupidity of myself LOL 


TA-DAH!! I feel so fair right now XD 


After using this product, I found that my skin become fair and smooth too. It is non-oily and non-alcohol. This one for sure DON'T WORRY! It smells like perfume one. Not like other sunblock that very smelly one. Anyway, this one is not for OUTDOOR SPORTS and GOING FOR BEACH. It is for daily use means that before going out, you have to apply it. It will protects you from the sun. REMEMBER THIS! IT IS VERY IMPORTANT :) 


For more information 



No comments:

Post a Comment