Wednesday, June 24, 2015

[SAJA SAJA #MISSJASJASXFNB REVIEW] LUNCH WITH SIS @ METAL BOX RESTAURANT AND CAFE, EMPIRE DAMANSARA, KUALA LUMPUR

Another food review that I have eaten together with my sister at Metal Box, Empire Damansara, KL. I ate this one before attending Blogging 101 Workshop. The interior design of this restaurant was so unique and feel warm inside too. I didn't get to take pictures because when I walk into this restaurant, dunno why KL people look at other people like "one kind".  LOL! I recommend this restaurant to Penangites who got come to KL and try it. I love to exploring new restaurants and cafes, that's why I am Food Blogger! 


Welcome to Metal Box Restaurant and Cafe 
It is located at Empire Damansara opposite Damansara Perdana. You can see there are a lot of restaurants over here too :) 


Left - Guinness Pancake ( RM 15.90 ) - yours truly's lunch
Right - The Big Breakfast ( RM 21. 90 ) - my sister's lunch

The one I ordered "so so" only. Maybe I shall try other foods when I got come to KL and visit it again. Those who stay in KL, anyone can recommend to me? Thank you, my beloved readers! :) 


For more information 

Address : G12, Empire Damansara, 
Jalan PJU 8/8,
 47820 Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
Business Hours 
Mon : CLOSED
Tue - Fri : 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Sat - Sun : 10:00 am - 10:00 pm
Contact : +603 7731 9560


No comments:

Post a Comment