In #MISSJASJASXMRYEW

[MISSJASJASXMRYEW] DINNER WITH BABY HUBBY @ ST PRESSO, ELIT AVENUE, PENANG

Dear babes and dudes, how was your day? After tea time with my best friend, she dropped me back. At night, my hubby and I went to St Presso at Elit Avenue. We had our dinner there and also waiting for our friend to come and chit chat with us. I am glad to meet and chit chat with new friend. Anyway, St Presso only serves coffee, tea, juices and foods too. I went there at night. I ordered these for dinner and we share together. First time tried different food. 





Grilled Chicken Thigh - RM 16.00 

Anyone love chicken thigh? You would love this! It is superb delicious as I never tried something like this


Green Apple Smoothies - RM 13.50 

I was no idea what to order as I couldn't order coffee or tea as I know that I couldn't sleep after drinking them. So, I chose this juice smoothies to drink. There are Mango, Strawberry and Green Apple. So, I chose Green Apple. The taste is okay okay only. You shall try others if you love :) 


For more information 

Address : 1-1-50, Elit Avenue, 
Jalan Mayang Pasir 3, Bayan Baru, Penang 
Contact : 04-6116577
Business Hour : 12noon - 12mid, Daily 


Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Flickr Images