Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Monday, July 6, 2015

[MISSJASJASXMRYEW] JIPANGI KOREAN ICE CREAM WITH BABY HUBBY @ AVENUE K , KUALA LUMPUR

Finally, I get to eat Korean ice cream named Jipangi at Avenue K, Kuala Lumpur when I was in KL with my hubby last month. I am very very happy actually. *sampat of myself* How I wish Jipangi will come to Penang!! :) 


Jipangi is an unique Korean corn snack serve with your favourite ice cream flavour. It is also created as a traditional Korean snack made from 100% corn. Jipangi in Korean means a "cane" or a "walking stick". 



There are corn type or cup type, 
you can choose single flavour or mix flavour 

Creamy Vanilla - RM 7 
Premium Chocolate - RM 7 
Mix flavour - RM 9 
Jipangi of Cup - RM 10 


OMG!! I am so ugly in this picture as I am very exhausted as you can see the picture. What I want to say is my hubby and I seriously into dessert marathon. We walked from Apple Hotel > Wisma Genting > Pavilion > KLCC > Avenue K. Imagine how far is it then :) 

J represents my name - JASJAS 


For more information 


2 comments:

  1. Hi babe!

    I love your dessert marathon hehe!
    As I love dessert much too <3

    xoxo,
    Sharon
    www.snowman1314.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharon : hello babe! hahahahaha... high five! see when I got come to KL, we can come out together again with Nicole and Rebecca :)

    ReplyDelete