Tuesday, July 7, 2015

[MISSJASJASXMRYEW] DESSERT WITH BABY HUBBY AND FIL @ KANEMOCHI , GEORGETOWN , PENANG = CLOSED!

Another review of my sweet tooth as I love desserts so much. One of my friends posted that she ate dessert from Kanemochi. I saw her picture and I feel want to go and try it as I never eat before. I love to try something different this time. Well, I just went for twice but then there are pros and cons about this cafe. 


It is originated from Thailand and first in Malaysia,
Kanemochi has came to Penang. 
Unlike the conventional Mochi, the brand is famous for its 
Ice Cream Mochi-flavored Ice Cream. 
It is sweet and it will melts into your mouth, you will say delicious! It is super duper yummy. 
You will say I WANT TO TRY MORE CHOICES! :)


Isn't cute? 


Can you see? There are so many colors and flavors too! :)


This is my first time I visited Kanemochi with my hubby and FIL. My FIL said it is very good! 
This is blueberry flavor. Those who know me very well, 
I really love blueberry so much 



This is the 2nd time I visited Kanemochi with my hubby.
 This time we tried Blueberry and Chocolate Ice Cream Mochi anyway. I still prefer Blueberry so much. 
I shall try other flavors next time. 



The Pros 
1. The Kanemochi taste delicious! 
2. The venue for you to sit suitable for those organize gathering with friends 

The Cons 
1. It is very very hot inside as no air-con, only fan 
2. It is quite expensive, not always you can go there
 (RM 3.70 per piece) 
3. A lot of mosquitoes
 (I wonder how are the mosquitoes come in) 


For more information 

Address : 269, Beach Street, 
Georgetown, Penang
Business Hours : 10am to 10.30pm.
 Opens Daily (Tuesday - OFF) 

No comments:

Post a Comment