Monday, July 27, 2015

[SPONSORED #MISSJASJASXFNB REVIEW] TWO WESTERN MEAL COURSE @ WHO'S BRYAN , ALL SEASONS PLACE, PENANG

Today is the day I redeemed a voucher sponsored by Ensogo Malaysia to me. Thank you so much Ensogo and the team. It is a food voucher from Who's Bryan. I went to Who's Bryan restaurant with my hubby's cousin sister and we went there around 4pm. 

I was quite hungry already and then we ordered the foods what the waiter told us. Sigh! I am quite disappointed of the foods as it is not very delicious. Luckily, the mushroom is nice! After that, we were chit chat together and then she dropped me back home after that. 


Our mushroom soup + garlic bread


Our juice 
Apple + Celery (hubby's cousin sister) 
Orange + Carrot (mine) 


Mushroom Chicken (same order with her) 

By the way, I would like to recommend their spaghetti as it is very delicious when the time I ate together with my hubby. Once again, thank you Ensogo and the team :) 


For more information 

Ensogo Malaysia 

Who's Bryan Restaurant
Address : 6H-1-1, All Seasons Place, Lebuhraya Thean Teik, 11500
 Farlim, Penang, Malaysia
Contact Number : 604-826 9951
Business Hours : 
11.00am-11.00pm (Weekdays)
10.00am-11.00pm (Weekends)

No comments:

Post a Comment