Wednesday, August 12, 2015

[MISSJASJASXMRYEW] YONG TAU FOO WITH MY BABY HUBBY @ BO JIO CAFE, NAGORE SQUARE, PENANG = CLOSED!

After blogging about beauty products from top until bottom, here is my review about FOOD!! OMG!! I really love foods so much and that's why I gained a lot. Hahahaha! Anyway, I would like to introduce a cafe that selling Yong Tau Foo (plain soup and tomyam soup) named Bo Jio Cafe.

This cafe is belongs to my friend Manfred and I think this cafe is his family business as well too. It is at Nagore Square, Penang. If you love Yong Tau Foo so much, you may try the tomyam soup as I can say that it is the best Tomyam Yong Tau Foo that I have ever eaten. 

Come and support my friend Manfred as well too. 



Our dinner at Bo Jio Cafe, Nagore Square


For more information


No comments:

Post a Comment