Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Thursday, August 27, 2015

[MISSJASJASXMRYEW] BREAKFAST WITH BABY HUBBY @ VILLAGE PARK NASI LEMAK, DAMANSARA UTAMA

Dear readers, where do you usually eat your breakfast when you're in KL? I found this Village Park which selling "Nasi Lemak" and I can say it is the best "Nasi Lemak" in KL because I am quite choosy in foods and I can't really find delicious breakfast for myself. 

Well, I went to this place with my beloved hubby and he said it is delicious also. The pricey quite expensive because they gave us drumstick+thighs chicken. That's why it is expensive. Some of you might say that the service quite slow but then imagine that the cafe is full of people and those workers need to serve so many people as well too. If you can't wait for your breakfast, then it is not suitable for you to come over and eat. That's all for this post :) 


My Breakfast :) 


My Hubby's Breakfast :) 


For more information

Address : 5, Jalan SS 21/37, 
Damansara Utama, 
47400 Petaling Jaya, Kuala Lumpur. 
Contact : 03 - 7710 7860 
Business Hours 
Mon - Sat : 7am - 7.30pm 
Sun : 7am - 6pm 

No comments:

Post a Comment