Friday, August 7, 2015

[SPONSORED #MISSJASJASXBEAUTY REVIEW] ESMERIA SOOTHING ORGANICS CONDITIONER FOR SENSITIVE AND DANDRUFF SCALP

Do you know that conditioner is very important for our hair too? Maybe some of you don't know about it. For conditioner part, you gotta know what is your hair condition so that you will know which types of conditioner you can use. Last time I got use conditioner before but then that one was super duper old conditioner time and then after that it started to get oily. From that time I am no more applied any conditioner on my hair until I went to a hair saloon named Twiggy Salon. I am sure everyone in Penang know this hair saloon as it is quite famous. Thank you so much Darren and Henry for all the knowledge for hair to me. 

After blogging about Esmeria Soothing Organics (2 types of shampoo), here is the conditioner. There are 2 types of hair conditioner and another one is Butterfly Bush and Aloe Vera Frequent Use Conditioner For Normal Hair. Those who has sensitive and yet dandruff scalp problems, you can try to use this conditioner. 

Ward off your dandruff problems naturally with our soothing conditioner, formulated with a potent blend of a natural anti-dandruff active and powerful antibacterial Organic Tea Tree Oil. It also packed with organic emollients of Jojoba Oil, Shea Butter and Olive Oil. It is also nourishes and adds shine to your hair naturally, whilst soothing Aloe Vera and Shiso Calendula Extract calm irritated scalps.



Soothing Conditioner for Sensitive and Dandruff Scalp
Natural anti-dandruff active and Tea Tree Oil help to ward off dandruff problems. Jojoba Oil, Shea Butter and Olive Oil nourish and add shine to your hair naturally 







I just want to remind everyone that this portion is suitable
 for our end hair :) It is enough already :) 


What my baby hubby said about this conditioner? He said good! 
What I feel is my hair feels soft after washing 
but after my hair dry, not very good. I feel a bit oily.
 Different people different hair condition :) 


Visit their website
Visit their e-shoppe 

Key in my discount code (JASJAS)
 for 20% on all Esmeria products



Price : RM 49.90 (150ml) 

No comments:

Post a Comment