Tuesday, August 11, 2015

[#PRODUCTREVIEWBYMISSJASJAS] GET YOUR LUXURY FLOWERS @ BLOOMTHIS

Have you ever get your luxury flowers from online before? If haven't, you can check this website out - BloomThis . There are 3 packages and you can surprise yourself with luxury fresh flowers or surprise your loved ones with luxury fresh flowers. There are Signature, Quinzena, Sabbath. 

BloomThis packed their flowers into a rectangle box and they usually use TA-Q-BIN for the delivery. It is free delivery to Kuala Lumpur but right now you need to pay the delivery fees to other states. You can contact this pretty lady - Penny Choo (the founder) 



These flowers are chosen by them and I got it during
 Blogging 101 Workshop 
I am so sad that I couldn't take go back as
 I am going back to Penang time by bus :( 
I gave it to my hubby's cousin sister already ^^



Signature - Single Delivery ( RM 69 ) 
Quinzena - Fortnightly / Monthly ( RM 98 ) 
Sabbath -  Weekly / Monthly ( RM 176 ) 



Selfies with the flowers before I am going back XD



Purchase any packages and you will get 
1. FREE ROSE HAND CREAM (10ml) 
2. JARDIN SECRET BODY MILK (6ml) 
ALL ARE FROM L'OCCITANE EN PROVENCE 

ONLY FOR AUGUST MONTH, DUDES AND BABES!! :) 


For more information



No comments:

Post a Comment