Thursday, October 15, 2015

[SPONSORED #MISSJASJASXFNB REVIEW] BUFFET DINNER WITH BABY HUBBY @ 59SIXTY, KOMTAR TOWER, PENANG

On 1st October 2015, I had received an e-mail from JLPW Communication for food review invitation. Thank you so much Gladys for contacted me and read my blog as well. I am very happy that you have read my blog. The food review invitation is held on 15th October 2015. It is also after my husband's birthday, so I asked Gladys whether can bring my partner along with me or not. She said can. Thank you so much again. 

On 15th October 2015, I was very very excited over this food review invitation which is at 59sixty, Komtar Tower. I guess it is newly restaurant and I never been there before. I was waiting for my husband's answer for it as he is working at Alor Setar and luckily he managed to reach Penang at 4pm. So, he came to my house for bath and change clothes and ready to go to Komtar Tower. 

At 7.30pm, we started journey from my house to there. We reached around 7.45pm. There is a hostess told the guard to guide us to the lift and it is at 59th floor. After that, the guard welcome us to the 59sixty and there is a waitress served us with hand towel for my husband and I. After cleaning our hands with it, she served us with a cup of pineapple juice. It is sweet and sour at the same time. After that, I asked her to help me to take picture of myself with 59sixty. Sigh! I am not satisfied with the pictures so I asked another person to take picture of myself again and then luckily only one picture I feel myself look pretty. Hahahaha! I need camera so so much! 


Welcome to 59 Dining Room
Dress - Walk The Trend 
Wedges - Charles & Keith 
Bag - Charles & Keith 

After that, there are few waiters and waitresses welcome us. I am so so shy and I feel my face became red after so many people welcomed me. Then, one of them asked me "did you book any reservation?" and then I told her that I am looking for Ms Zenith. After that, she called Ms Zenith and then she introduced herself to me. We did exchanged name cards too. After that, she brought us around the restaurant and lounge of 59sixty. I am very impressed with their interior design as it is blue and white theme. My favourite colors!! 

Then, she did introduced those foods to us too. I seriously love their desserts section. Let me show the pictures later, okay? Hahahaha! There are 59sixty lounge and there are live bands every Thursday until Sunday. There are also tables and chairs are for who want to organize their birthdays celebration, company annual dinners, grouping with family and friends at there before walking into the lounge. Miss Zenith did introduced her manager to us is Miss Joyce. Nice to meet both of you and thank you for the tour of 59sixty, Miss Zenith. Your hospitality and greeting for my husband and I are great and we were thankful to you. 

After that, she did brought to us to our table. And we started to go and take our foods. After eating, of course I never forgotten their desserts section. Can I try all of them? I can't eat all of them because I am quite full of their delicious foods. I just tried their marshmallows with chocolate fondue and also their fried ice cream. While we were eating our dinner, Miss Joyce came and talk with us. Thank you for your time for talking with us. Superb good services from them. Remember to check out their washroom too. It is blue in color. Those who know me very well, I love blue color so much.

59SIXTY RESTAURANT SERVICES

The hand towels and a cup of pineapple drink

59SIXTY RESTAURANT 


Isn't awesome interior design?
 I love it when I walk into the restaurant 

The whole round of this restaurant are full of various types of foods are Italian, Western, Japanese and Chinese. My husband and I started our journey from right until left. 

APPETIZERS SECTION


SEAFOOD SECTION

WESTERN SECTION







GARLIC BREAD SECTION

BEEF / CHICKEN / SATAY SECTION 

CRISPY 
BEEF / FISH / PRAWNS / CHICKEN 

DESSERTS SECTION 


Fried Ice Cream Corner 
Blueberry/Strawberry/Passionfruit/Mango 
I chose 2 flavors are Blueberry and Passionfruit 



Cakes Corners



Ice Kacang / Cendol Corner 


Ice Cream Corner 





Desserts with Chocolate Fondue Corner 

CHINESE DIMSUM SECTION
JAPANESE SUSHI SECTION







THE TABLE THAT WE SAT 


THE VIEW FROM 59SIXTY RESTAURANT

OUR DINNER AND DESSERTS





Some pictures I didn't take cause 
I am too over hungry already. Sorry :( 

MISSJASJAS LOVES HERSELF

I missed my long hair! 
I never cut my hair anymore! 

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY LAOGONG

Happy belated birthday laogong! 
More counting birthdays with you, laogong! 
I love you now, always and forever laogong! 

Price 
Monday - Friday 
Lunch - RM 88 nett
Afternoon Tea - RM 68 nett for 2 persons 
Dinner - RM 168 nett per person 

Saturday & Sunday 
Brunch - RM 98 nett
Dinner - RM 168 nett


For more information 

Address : Level 59&60, Komtar, 
Jalan Penang,10000, Georgetown Penang.
Phone : 04 - 262 5960

No comments:

Post a Comment