Monday, October 5, 2015

[SPONSORED #MISSJASJASXFNB REVIEW] LUNCH WITH BABY HUBBY AND FIL @ MACAU STREET RESTAURANT, AUTOMALL, PENANG


Finally, I am here with my beloved hubby and FIL (father-in-law) at this Macau Street Restaurant. I know I am the first person come and dine in at here after getting the voucher right? Hahaha! I just can't wait to try the foods with my hubby and FIL. Let's me introduce those foods that I ordered and also I can say IT IS SUPER DUPER RECOMMENDED as those foods that I ordered was delicious and I will come back again. 


These are their photo frames with their achievements 



There are a lot of tables and chairs for 2-3 person, 
4-6 persons, and whole family also can sit. 
Vintage decoration and I can feel that I am at Macau also. 


This is their menu :) 
Can I say I missed Macau so much? :( 


Coffee Cappucino - RM 5.80
*it is quite expensive for this size*



Isn't awesome? :) 
This one is SUPERB DELICIOUS!! 
Name : Mussels in Superior Soup 
Price
Small - RM 18 
Big - RM 28 


Name : Double Boiled Chicken Soup with Fish Maw 
Price : RM 12


Name : Broccoli with Scallop and Abalone Slice 
Price 
Small - RM 22
Big - RM 32 



So, total that I had ordered costs RM 64.30 and we paid RM 14.30 for these! Thank you Automall for the voucher again! It is superb recommended for family bonding together. I will come back to you again, Macau Street Restaurant! :) 


For more information

Address : 29-C-01-05&06,
 Lebuh Sungai Pinang 5, 
11600 Georgetown, Penang
Business Hours : 
11:00am - 3:00 pm 
6:00pm - 10 :00pm
Closed on Tuesdays

No comments:

Post a Comment