In #MISSJASJASXMRYEW

[MISSJASJASXMRYEW] DINNER WITH BABY HUBBY @ CLASH ON CAFE, GEORGETOWN, PENANG

I am sure many people will crazy over this game Clash Of Clans. I am also sure that many of my friends are playing this game no matter guys or girls. Right now, you can visit your favourite cafe while playing your game and chatting with your friends as well. Hahahaha!! 

My baby hubby brought me to this cafe after done my 2000 names list and I know that I already beat my bro Javid's record. We had our dinner at this cafe as he wants to re-call back his game memories. Hahaha. Thank you baby hubby! 



Welcome to Clash On Cafe 


Their menu - It is superb same as the game LOL 


Their decoration 


Our dinner together on 14/11/2015 
Combo set - RM 14.80 


Hubby's Drink - Iced Honey Milk ( RM 10.80 ) 
Yours Truly's Drink - Iced Chocolate ( RM 9.80 ) 


The food that we ordered was delicious! The drink that I ordered was okay okay only. The drink that my hubby ordered is delicious as he said. Didn't manage to take a lot of pictures because I was so so tired after writing the names list. Hahaha. 


For more information

Address 
No.9, Lorong Abu Siti,
 10400 Georgetown, Penang
Business Hours 
Mon - Thu : 12:00 pm - 12:00 am
Fri - Sat : 12:00 pm - 1:00 am
Sun : 12:00 pm - 12:00 am

Related Articles

2 comments:

  1. The COC design concept of this cafe really looks cute and interesting le! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharon : yes! come to Penang and I bring you go <3

    Love,
    MissJasJas

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images