Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Monday, November 30, 2015

[SPONSORED #MISSJASJASXFNB REVIEW] DINNER WITH BABY HUBBY @ IYARA THAI CUISINE RESTAURANT, AUTOMALL, PENANG

Good afternoon my beloved readers. Today is the last day of November 2015. Tomorrow is the last month of year 2015 and I am still on the way to achieve my dreams. Many things did happened on me are good and bad as well. This post is quite throwback. It is a sponsored food review from Automall that I got their voucher on the grand opening of Automall time. 

As my title is Thai Cuisine foods. My baby hubby and I had dinner at Iyara Thai Cuisine Restaurant. It is beside Starbucks Coffee, Automall only. I am quite love Thai foods because I love tomyam very much. I know I had gastric pain but then I couldn't resist tomyam so much. So I gave a try at this restaurant with my baby hubby. Lastly, I forgotten how much are the foods as my baby hubby threw the receipt away already. LOL!! 


Their new menu 


Thank you Automall for the RM 50 cash voucher


Yours Truly Tomyam Mee Soup 


Yours Truly's Hubby Dinner


Our Coconut Juice


Our Dessert 


Overall, the environment is quiet and not so bad. The tomyam that I ordered was super delicious. The dinner that my baby hubby ordered is not really delicious. The coconut juice is not bad. The dessert not really delicious also. I prefer Mango Sticky Rice dessert for Thai Cuisine. 


For more information

Address 
29C - 02 - 03, Maritime,
 Lebuh Sungai Pinang 5, Automall, Penang
Contact Number : 04 - 3763733

No comments:

Post a Comment