Thursday, November 5, 2015

[SPONSORED #MISSJASJASXTRAVEL REVIEW] HALLOWEEN THEME NIGHT LIFE EXPERIENCE WITH ALL OF THEM @ CLOUD 9 @ GENTING HIGHLANDS

Woohoo!! I am so so excited over this place as I love enjoying night life. After having fun in Snow World, we heading to this place called Cloud 9 and it is Happy Halloween Night and it was my first time celebrating this special date with my beloved hubby and all of them too. Well, some people might don't know how much I had celebrated my night life when I was single time. I used to go clubbing when I was 16 years old and that time my best friend brought me over there. I know it is underage but then I do makeup and dress up until I look maturely. *sampat of missjasjas*. 

This handsome PR Wei En brought us go into the club and enjoyed the songs too. There are 4 girls dance too. They're so sexy and make me feel wanna dance too. How good are everyone dance and shake shake. Hahahaha. They served us with some foods and 2 Towers of beer too. Drink drank drunk! LOL :) 



MissJasJas (Yours Truly) - left 
Mr Yew (Yours Truly Husband) - right 



These are the foods that my hubby took them for me 
I dunno what are the dishes name :( 


Thank you for ordered these 2 Towers of beers for us :)

I just know that I enjoyed the night life with my beloved hubby and all of them until 12am. As I know that my hubby was very tired after driving all the way from Penang to Genting and had fun with me and them already. So we went back to our hotel room already. I slept at 2am after taking my bath, dry my hair and became piggy already. Hahaha. 

There is a group photo but then I look so so ugly! Don't want to upload it! LOL!


Before I end this post, let me show you a video
You will know how much did I enjoyed if you love night life

 

When I saw them dance like this, I also want to dance too XD 
Too bad that everyone are not dancing actually 


For more information 

Operating Hours

Monday to Thursday
5.00pm to 3.00am
Friday, Eve of Public Holidays
5.00pm to 5.00am
Saturday
12.00 noon to 5.00am
Sunday, Public Holidays
12.00 noon to 3.00am


No comments:

Post a Comment