Thursday, December 31, 2015

[MISSJASJASISTHENAME] NEW YEAR EVE COUNTDOWN WITH ALL OF THEM @ BORA BORA, BATU FERRINGHI, PENANG

Finally, it is New Year Eve and it is also my 7th anniversary with my beloved hubby. First of all, I am very excited to shout out loud HAPPY NEW YEAR and HAPPY 2016 together with my beloved hubby and my friends. They were my best friend Stephanie, my superwoman leader and a sister to me Joo Peng, my superman leader and a brother to me Jason, my lenglui partner and a sister to me Isabel, my supermodel partner and a brother to me Alvin. Hahahaha. They're very important to me right now. 

On this date, I am very very excited to meet them at 7.30pm. So, in the morning I was busy with my house chores things and also I went to Citylink and took my parcel and met my best friend at Adventist Hospital and we went back to her house. I waited for her to take bath and wear clothes. That time is 5.30pm and still left 2 hours to go to reach Isabel's house. We went to my hubby's house with Stephanie's car and then she parked at there. We went to Isabel's house by Uber and luckily, we reached Isabel's house at 6.30pm. So, we waited them inside the condo. After that, we went inside Isabel's car while waiting for our leader Joo Peng. We started journey from Isabel's house to Bora Bora, Batu Ferringhi.

I had great dinner, great drinking with them, great games with them too. Woohooo! Thank you so much for made my night so so happy. I love you all so so much. 

Cheer to say HAPPY NEW YEAR later :) 
Me, Hubby, Isabel, Jason, Joo Peng, Stephanie 

All of us and new partners (can't remember their name) 

Last time when I was in secondary school, 
I always saw other people' picture about this. 
Finally, I can do this picture with my important persons :) 


I would like to say thank you so much to you, my friend, my superwoman leader, my sister, my idol who helped me back on something. I am very very appreciate it a lot. I really hope our friendship will be continue and counting too. Can I say that I love you so so much? Hahahahaha. I hope we can take more more selfies picture. This time I take because usually you take and I look so so ugly la, sister!! Hahahaha. Hmm, one day I want to be success like you in this industry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment