In #MISSJASJASXMRYEW

[MISSJASJASXMRYEW] MILKCOW DESSERTS WITH BABY HUBBY , AUTOMALL


Milkcow hails from Korea and is making waves in the Korean market as well as many foreign countries worldwide. With the tagline ‘all about desserts’, Milkcow specializes in soft-serve ice cream with various toppings. Milkcow sources its ingredients from organic farms.

[ THE INTERIOR DESIGN 
OF MILKCOW , AUTOMALL ] 




[ OUR DESSERTS FOR DAY & NIGHT ]
[ 18/12/2015 ] 


Milky Honey - RM 11.50 


Snow Drop - RM 11.50 


I can say that these desserts was my last visit to Milkcow. I feel that their toppings so little but then their price is so over until RM 10+ ! Also, I can't eat or drink milk due to my gastric pain. But those who don't mind of their price, you may try it and there are 12 flavors that you can choose from. This is my honest feedback about Milkcow. 


For more information

Business Hours
Mon - Sun : 10:00 am - 10:00 pm


Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Flickr Images