Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Sunday, December 27, 2015

[MISSJASJASXMRYEW] LUNCH WITH BABY HUBBY @ TOMYUMMY NOODLES HOUSE , AUTOMALL


On 18/12/2015, my baby hubby and I visited 4 outlets in Automall. The first outlet we visited this Tomyummy Noodles House for our breakfast actually. This outlet is my baby hubby treat me one. We quite love their "Yong Tau Foo" so much actually. 


Ice Chocolate (mine) - RM 3.50 
Passion Fruit Soda (baby hubby) - RM 3.80 


Rice with my own foods - RM 9.40 


Tomyam Spaghetti - RM 11.80 


Overall, we really love their foods here. You may try their Tomyam Yong Tau Foo actually. That time is my breakfast, so I decided to eat chicken soup actually. 


For more information

Address
29C-01-18, Persiaran Karpal Singh, 
Automall, Penang
Business Hours
Mon - Sun : 11:00 am - 11:00 pm


No comments:

Post a Comment