Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Friday, December 25, 2015

[SPONSORED #MISSJASJASXFNB REVIEW] HIGH TEA WITH BABY HUBBY @ LE CHAMPAGNE , AUTOMALL


On 18/12/2015, I used RM 50 voucher that sponsored by Automall by coming to this gold and white theme of this place named Le Champagne with my hubby. We had great high tea together. It was our first time having high tea too. Thank you to my baby hubby for accompanied me. 


the menu with the RM 50 voucher sponsored by Automall 

[ LE CHAMPAGNE INSIDE VIEW ] 





You can come to this place with your partner or family to enjoy the high tea and view as well. They're also selling the luxury bags, accessories and their teapot set. It is quite luxury place too. I love their gold and white theme. 

[ LE CHAMPAGNE HIGH TEA SET ] 


This whole set with the tea that I ordered is RM 38.80 

 [ 1ST TIER OF HIGH TEA SET ] 


[ 2ND TIER OF HIGH TEA SET ] 


[ 3RD TIER OF HIGH TEA SET ] 



[ OUR DRINKS AT LE CHAMPAGNE ]


Watermelon Juice - RM 13.90 (if I am not mistaken) 


I love my roseship and hibiscus tea so much 


Overall, I really love their luxury place with gold and white theme. Their high tea set was reasonable and you will feel full too. It is better that you bring 3 of your friends or family so that you guys can finish up the whole desserts. The tea that I ordered not very sweet not very bitter too. Love it. 


For more information 

Address 
29D-03-03,Maritime Piazza, 
AutoMall Karpal Singh Drive,
11600 Penang,Malaysia
Business Hours
Mon - Sun : 3pm - 12am  

No comments:

Post a Comment