Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Saturday, December 26, 2015

[SPONSORED #MISSJASJASXFNB REVIEW] DINNER WITH BABY HUBBY @ WINE&CIGAR , AUTOMALL = CLOSED!


On 18/12/2015, my baby hubby and I came to this Wine&Cigar at night time. This is the final RM 50 voucher that I used and which is sponsored by Automall. Lastly, I would like to say thank you so much to Automall for your invitation on your grand opening 3/10/2015. 


Thank you so much, Automall 


House Wine (ordered by baby hubby) - RM 35.00



Jumbo Burger - RM 26.90


Inside of this place, there are 2 VVIP rooms for those people who want to enjoy and talk business things with their clients. It is quite luxury chilling place too. 


Overall, I just love their foods and how they placed their wine bottles. I love their interior design. There is no governement tax but then got service tax - RM 6.19. 


For more information 

Business Hours
Mon - Sun : 3pm - 1am  


No comments:

Post a Comment