Thursday, December 24, 2015

[SPONSORED #LIFESTYLEMISSJASJAS REVIEW] CHILLING NIGHT WITH BABY HUBBY AND FRIENDS @ STUDIO ROOM , AUTOMALL


I came to this place with my hubby and our friends named Joo Peng and Jason on 16/12/2015. I was very sad and angry on this date because I was kicked out from a group named J.E.T 178 without any reasons. First of all, I would like to say thank you so much Automall for the RM 50 voucher and my superwoman sister Joo Peng and superman brother Jason for accompanied me. Not forgotten, thank you so much to my hubby for always be there for me too. 

This place called Studio Room and it is located at Automall. This place which you can enjoy your night with your friends for the beers, some snacks and singing too. Finally, we can get to treat our friends as they always treat us. We were very glad that they still be there for us especially for me. Thank you so much, sister and brother! 


For more information 

Business Hours 
Mon - Sun : 4:00 pm - 1:00 am

No comments:

Post a Comment