In #MISSJASJASXMRYEW

[MISSJASJASXMRYEW] LUNCH WITH BABY HUBBY @ PURRFECT CATS CAFE, GEORGETOWN, PENANG


It has been very long time that I didn't vist any cafes in Penang. I told my hubby that I want to visit this cafe because this cafe named Purrfect Cats Cafe. It also means there are cats in this cafe too. Actually, I am very phobia of cats because cats have been claw my knees when I was 6 years old. That's why. To overcome my fear, I decided to visit this cafe. Thank you to my beloved hubby for brought me to this cafe. 

[ THE PURRFECT CATS CAFE INTERIOR DESIGN ]





This cafe are selling a lot of items such as kids clothes, accessories, toys, bags and etc. But all are about CATS! So, those who love cats design, you may come to the cafe. 

[ OUR FOODS AT THIS CAFE ]


Our lucky number today 

 



These foods are costs us RM 36 ! It was so expensive actually 

[ CATS PHOTO ]



Well, I did touched the cats already. I am so so proud of myself. I think I already overcome my fear if I am not mistaken actually. Let's we go out together and if I saw the cats, let's see what are my reaction anyway. Anyway, I was so shocked that cats fur so so soft. I mean more soft than dogs. But I still love dogs so much especially my Dog Dog. 

PS : Before you gonna visit this cafe,
 you need to spend mininum RM 18 per person! 
That's why EXPENSIVE ! 
Once in your life can already unless you really love cats. 


For more information 

Address
53, Lebuh Muntri, 
10200 Georgetown, Penang

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Flickr Images