Wednesday, March 30, 2016

[MISSJASJASXMRYEW] DINNER WITH BABY HUBBY @ 42 FOODIES, IPOH, PERAK

Today, I followed my baby hubby go to Ipoh for work. He wants me to accompany him in the car so that he won't get sleepy. Hahahahaha. I accompanied him to 2 hospitals and waited for him outside too. Some of you might wondering how can I wait for him for so long? I waited him for few hours while the few hours I watch movie on Youtube and do trading on my MT4 as well. That's what I do. Before he done his work, he whatsapped me that ask me to check out the cafes in Ipoh. After that, I do checked it out and I found 42 Foodies nearby to the hospital as we were so hungry already. Here we are at 42 Foodies (Italiano Restaurant) in Ipoh, Perak. 


Taken from 42 Foodies FB page 

[42 FOODIES INTERIOR DESIGN ]


This is the wallpaper




[ 42 FOODIES RESTAURANT FOODS & DRINKS ]


My Baby Hubby's Soup 
Minestrone Soup - RM 6


Hot Honey Lemon For Him
RM 5


Aglio Olio Prawns Pasta - RM 18 
My Dinner


Lychee Mint Fizz - RM 6.50 


Overall, I really love the foods and drink that I ordered. Remember to use Waze to come here if you're not from Ipoh. It is very accurate. The environment was warm and nice interior design. 


For more information 

Address : No 16, Jalan Hussein Nordin, Taman Kin Mee (Fair Park), 
31400 Ipoh, Perak
Contact Number : 05 - 547 7442
Business Hours : 
Mon - CLOSED 
Tue - Sun
11:30 am - 3:30 pm
6:00 pm - 10:00 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment