Thursday, March 31, 2016

[MISSJASJASXMRYEW] VISIT JDOG HOUSE & CAFE WITH BABY HUBBY @ ARENA CURVE, PENANG


Recently, I was reading a famous blogger named KenHuntFood I love to read his blog because it is full of foods and desserts which are suitable for me!! Hahaha. I found there is dog cafe. Last time I went to Purrfect Cats Cafe and then honestly, I doesn't like cats because they don't know how to come and play with you. Those cats in the cafe know how to sleep only. They only allow us to touch the cats but then not carry the cats. Hahaha. Here is the dog cafe for finally!! 


JDog House also provides grooming, bathing and those who have doggies and need to go outstation, you can allow your dogs to stay here too. I am not sure how much per night, but you can come and ask for the pricing. 


These are the House Rules before you entering the JDog House. First of all, you need to purchase minimum 1 drink for each person and then you only can enter the house to play with the dogs and selfies with the dogs as well. Hehehe. It is so much fun!! :) 


This is Jessie. 
It came and sleep on my lap and do selfie with me :) 


This is Jasmine which is same name as me!
 It came to my hubby's lap and sleep too. 


I forgotten what is it name already 
Isn't so so cute?? It's fur like teddy bear for seriously!! 


There were 5 doggies to play with us. Another 2 doesn't want to take selfies with us. Hahaha. These 3 doggies (above pictures) keep turning on my hubby's lap and my lap to sleep on it. They're were so so cute and doggies make us happy and feel relax afterall. The foods and drinks are not much of choice you can choose but then you only buy minimum 1 drink for each person. After that, you can play with the doggies and selfie with the doggies already. 


For more information 

Address : 72-2-27&28, Arena Curve,
 Jalan Mahsuri, 11950 Bayan Lepas
Business Hours
Mon-Sun : 10:30 am - 10:30 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment