Monday, March 21, 2016

[SAJA SAJA #MISSJASJASXFNB REVIEW] LUNCH WITH BRO MC @ MS SNOW CAFE, PENANG


Ms Snow Cafe means Snow White and 7 Dwarfs theme! Anyone love Disney? :) You can come and visit this cafe for relaxing with your family and friends. 

[ MS SNOW CAFE FOODS AND DRINKS ] 



Crispy Pork Strip with Soup of the day (Pumpskin) 
and Butter Rice (RM 15.90)


Left - Winter Wonderland (Blueberry flavor) - RM 8.90 
Right - Snow White (Coconut Iced Blended) - RM 13.90 

The foods and drinks which I had ordered from them. I just love the Snow White drink as it is very delicious and yummy!! 


Iced Peach Tea - RM 6.90 
My god bro MC's drink 


Chicken Roulade - RM 18.90
My god bro MC's lunch


Green Tea Creme Brulee - RM 6.90 
My god bro MC's dessert 


Overall, I really love the crispy pork strip set and the drink that I ordered on the right one. I just love to go there because I love the songs that they always played. You can feel relax when listening to the Disney songs. This time is non-sponsored. The one sponsored is here ----- LINK


Snow White says Hello XD 


For more information 

Address : 84, Lorong Madras, 
10400 George Town, Penang
Contact Number : 04 -2288930
Business Hours
Mon : 11:00 am - 11:00 pm
Wed-Fri : 11:00 am - 11:00 pm
Sat-Sun : 11:00 am - 12:00 am


No comments:

Post a Comment