In #MISSJASJASXMRYEW

[MISSJASJASXMRYEW] SLAPPY CAKES WITH BABY HUBBY @ M MALL, PENANG


Slappy Cakes is a family owned and operated restaurant that opened in Portland in 2009. Since then Slappy Cakes has been featured nationally on The Cooking Channel, Rachael Ray, Women's Day Magazine, and was awarded the title of "America's Best" by Food Network's Alton Brown as one of America's top ten destinations. There are now locations in Maui, Japan, Philippines and Singapore, and new locations are coming soon so keep a lookout for us in your area!

On 27th March 2016, right after Jordan Yeoh's fitness talk, we went to Penang Times Square Food Gallery for early dinner as we were so hungry. After that, we went to Slappy Cakes, M mall as I want to try on it! Those who want to order slappy cakes only, these are the 5 steps you can do. 


STEP 1 - Pick your favourite flavors, made from scratch daily! 
There are Buttermilk, Chocolate, Peanut Butter and Pandan 
We chose Buttermilk and Chocolate 

For the toppings, we chose Maple Syrup, Blueberries and Whipped Cream. 



These are the creation that my baby hubby and I
 made for ourselves TO EAT! :) 


JasJas is my name! :) 


These are the creation that I do :) 


Overall, I am so so excited about it and that's why I drew not so nice. Hahahaha! I would like to say if you were very hungry, I think you better straight come to this cafe as the batter flavor is RM 9 - RM 13. It kinda waste that we didn't finish the flavors that we ordered. We were full already. The service of this cafe quite fast and I will come back with my friends. 


For more information 

Address : 79-G-12A-B, 79-G-39-41, 
M Mall O2O, Penang Times Square, 
Jalan Dato Keramat, 
10150, Georgetown, Penang.
Business Hours
10 am to 10 pm. Opens Daily.

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Flickr Images