Monday, March 28, 2016

[SAJA SAJA #MISSJASJASXBEAUTY REVIEW] WHO FACE SENSITIVE SKIN LIKE MISSJASJAS? SEBAMED IS THE BEST!


Recently, I was so suffer of my body skin which is on my back. My whole body (back part) has red spots and they were very itchy. I feel so uncomfortable because it was very rough when I touched it. After that, my best friend Stephanie introduced me this brand named Sebamed. Sebamed represents one of the leading brands for medicinal skin care with a pH value 5.5 of healthy skin. All products of the sebamed range contain high-quality active ingredients which cleanse and nourish the skin without destroying the natural acid protection mantle. More than 120 scientific studies have tested the high effectiveness and very good skin compatibility of all sebamed products and confirm their skin care competence for sensitive and problematic skin. 


There are many ranges of this Sebamed products from top to toe. 


This is the whole packaging I bought it from Guardian 
last few weeks. It costs me RM 113.88. 
There are Liquid Face & Body Wash (1000ml), 
Liquid Face & Body Wash (200ml), 
Liquid Face & Body Wash (20ml) and Moisturizing Body Lotion.

Sebamed Liquid Face & Body Wash
For sensitive skin 


Once I bought it, I started to use it already.
 My body skin (back) is getting more better afterall. 
Thank you Sebamed!

Ingredients
Aqua
Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate
Sodium Laureth Sulfate
Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate
Sodium Chloride
Laureth-2
Panthenol
Glycol Distearate
Parfum
Saccharide Isomerate
Allantoin
Niacinamide
Pyridoxine HCl
Glycine
Magnesium Aspartate
Alanine
Lysine
Leucine
Biotin
Glycerin
Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate
Sodium Citrate
Cocamidopropyl Betaine
Sorbitan Laurate
PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate
Phenoxyethanol
Potassium Sorbate
Sodium Benzoate
CI 47005, CI 42090

Sebamed Moisturizing Body Lotion


I haven't use this body lotion yet as
I still have 2 bottles of body lotion. 
This body lotion is 15ml and it is very small packaging.
 I will bring it for travel. I will use it soon. 

Ingredients
Aqua
Cetearyl Alcohol
Glycerin
Sorbitol
Paraffinum liquidum
Sodium Lactate
Decyl Oleate
Chamomilla recutita extract
Lecithin
Ascorbyl Palmitate
Allantoin
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride
 Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate
Dimethicone
Sodium Citrate
Parfum
Alcohol
Methylparaben
Phenoxyethanol
Propylparaben


Those who face sensitive skin problems or dry skin problems, you may use this brand. I have use Dettol, Antabax and Lifebuoy for few years but then I don't know that my body skin (back part) getting worse and worse. After I feel so itchy on my back, I just know it is kinda ugly. I got asked my hubby to take picture of my back part but then I already deleted it. Hahaha. Even though it is very expensive but then I got no choice. It is good for my body skin. 


For more information 

**You can buy them at Watsons, 
Guardian and all the pharmacies**

No comments:

Post a Comment