Saturday, April 16, 2016

[SAJA SAJA #MISSJASJASXBEAUTY REVIEW] KISS-PROOF MATTE LIP FLUID @ COVO COSMETICS, SUNWAY PYRAMID, KL


This is the Covo Kiss-Proof Matte Lip Fluid that I bought it together with my cute blogger friend Chency and her friend also at Covo Cosmetics, Sunway Pyramid. 

[ ABOUT COVO ] 

COVO seeks to harness the continuing growth of the COsmetic eVOlution (hence the name COVO) to bring the best in makeup artistry to even the most discerning user without anyone missing out on the total luxe shopping experience. COVO puts the focus on the consumer experience whilst the latest technologies are utilized to capture every woman’s beauty needs and nuances. The products are designed to be smartly intuitive and multifunctional to delight the expectations of a COVO woman. The red carpet treatment isn’t sacrificed from the luxury perspective hence COVO’s – Luxe for Less should appeal to one and all! 

The brand is founded and created by Julie Wong, who has trekked over the cosmetics road to success with established names including Clinique, YSL, Beaute, Aesop, Annick Goutal, Laura Mercier, Peter Thomas Roth among others. Her commitment is to bring luxury cosmetics to consumers but at a friendlier price tag has led her to appoint Kerrie Hess, the artistic illustrator and author of Shoe String Chic book fame, to deliver the COVO brand message of Luxe for Less. 


These are all #MISSJASJASLIPSCOLLECTION 

[ PRODUCT REVIEW ON MY HAND ]



There are 6 colors - 
Magical, Marshmallow, Rainbow, 
Spellbinder, Sunshine and Wonderland
I chose one is Magical :) 

[ PRODUCT REVIEW ON MY LIPS ] 





I really love the color so much. As you can notice that I started to love red color. Any red color will do. It gives me confidence when I am going out. Some people love to judge me that I am wearing thick spec and yet still can apply red lipstick! So ugly bitch! Well, I just want to tell that it is doesn't matter anyway. I look so confidence on myself is enough! One of my friend (my ex supervisor) saw the color on my lips and yet she asked me that where you bought it? I said that I bought it at Covo, Sunway Pyramid. She said that can you sell it to me? I said of course nope but I can help you buy anyway. LOL. 



For more information 
Price : RM 24.50 

No comments:

Post a Comment