Saturday, April 23, 2016

[SPONSORED #MISSJASJASXBEAUTY REVIEW] MOOR MUD REVIVAL MASK @ XYLIQUE


I got my 2nd product is Moor Mud Revival Mask
 from Xylique and the team :) 


This is the 1st time I am gonna use moor mud mask.
 It is same like GLAMGLOW. 


This is the packaging of Moor Mud Revival Mask from Xylique 


Check the ingredients & instructions how to use it 

[ PRODUCT REVIEW ON MY FACE ]
[LEFT - BEFORE / RIGHT - DURING ]


I use it just now during my bath time more easier


After cleansing my face, I press the mask packaging and pour some on my hand and rub all over my face and put little bit of water on my face. After that, I set my timer in the toilet for 3 minutes. After 3 minutes, I wash off. What I feel - AWESOME ! I touched my skin is so smooth. The only thing I don't like is the scent only. Hahaha. 


For more information

**GOOD NEWS**
 Sign up to receive 1000 Reward Points IMMEDIATELY to use on the 1st purchase.
Free shipping over RM 100
Price : RM 130 / 50ml
Click to purchase ----- > HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment