In #MISSJASJASXMRYEW

[MISSJASJASXMRYEW] TOKYO BANANAS GIFT FROM HUBBY TO ME


Finally, I get to write about Tokyo Bananas on my blog. My hubby went to Japan for his company trip and he promised that he will buy Tokyo Bananas for me. He bought 3 types of Tokyo Bananas for me. Well, all of them taste very delicious. I really love it so much. How wish I can go Japan one day! Once again, I want to say thank you so much to my hubby. 

[ TOKYO BANANA ORIGINAL FLAVOR ]




[ INGREDIENTS ]
Banana Cream (Starch Syrup, Banana Paste, Skim Milk Powder, Sugar, Banana Puree, Vegetable Fat, Egg Yolk, Wheat Flour, Gelatin, Liquor), Egg, Sugar, Wheat Flour, Vegetable Fat, Dried Egg White, Modified Starch, Seasoning(Amino acid), Emulsifier (Soy Origin), Baking Powder, Sorbitol, Flavor, Sodium Acetate, Carotene pigment


Once I bite it, the banana cream come out from the cake. 
The taste is sweet and yet delicious. 
The sweetness is 4/5 for my own opinion. 
You must drink a lot of water if you eat it. 

[ TOKYO BANANA CARAMEL CUSTARD CREAM ]




[ INGREDIENTS ]
Caramel Custard Flavor Banana Cream (Starch Syrup, Banana Paste, Sugar, Skim Milk Powder, Banana Puree, Vegetable Fat, Caramel Sauce, Egg Yolk, Wheat Flour, Gelatin), Egg, Sugar, Wheat Flour, Vegetable Fat, Dried Egg White, Cocoa Powder, Modified Starch, Seasoning(Amino acid), Flavor, Emulsifier (Soy Origin), Food Coloring (Caramel, Carotene), Baking Powder, Sorbitol, Sodium Acetate, Thickener


Once I bite it, the banana caramel custard cream go into my mouth and I feel quite disgusting. I don't really like caramel one. Original flavor taste better than this one.  I recommend that drink a lot of water as this one is more sweet than original one. 
The sweetness is 5/5

[ TOKYO BANANA ] 
[ LANGUE DE CHAT COOKIE "Ai & Sachi" ]




[ INGREDIENTS (COCOA FLAVOR) ]
Chocolate, Egg White, Wheat Flour Mix (Wheat Flour, Starch), Sugar, Margarine, Modified Fat, Cream (Dairy Products), Cocoa Powder, Bread Crumbs, Vegetable Fat, Emulsifier (Soy Origin), Modified Starch, Flavor, Food Coloring (Safflower yellow, Carotene), Yeast Food, (Banana is included in the part of the raw material) 
*This product is processd in a facility that also processes eggs

[ INGREDIENTS (MILK FLAVOR) ]
Chocolate, Egg White, Wheat Flour Mix (Wheat Flour, Starch), Margarine, Sugar, Modified Fat, Cream (Dairy Products), Dried Egg White, Salt, Vegetable Fat, Emulsifier (Soy Origin), Flavor, Baking Powder, Modified Starch, Food Coloring (Safflower yellow, Carotene), (Banana is included in the part of the raw material) 
*This product is processd in a facility that also processes eggs


This type is biscuit type. I really love the cocoa flavor one.
 Inside the box, there are 8 pieces of cocoa flavor and 8 pieces of milk flavor. Well, I still remember that I ate cocoa flavor more than milk flavor. I gave it to my hubby. Lastly, I miss eating them so much. These Tokyo Bananas bought by my hubby on April 2016. Huhu. I miss you, Tokyo Bananas. 


For more information


Related Articles

1 comments:

  1. Finally you got to try the famous Tokyo Banana!! I got to try the original flavor next time >.<

    xoxo
    Sharon
    www.snowman1314.com

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images