In #MISSJASJASXFNB #SPONSOREDREVIEWS

[SPONSORED #MISSJASJASXFNB REVIEW] MARIOS ITALIAN RESTAURANT, LINTANG BUKIT JAMBUL, PENANG


I got another sponsored food review which is at Marios Italian Restaurant. It is at 88, Lintang Bukit Jambul. You can use Waze and you will find it already. I brought my hubby, my best friend Stephanie and our 5 friends. Thank you to someone who sponsored us the foods at here. 


This is their menu 

[ MARIOS ITALIAN RESTAURANT FOODS ]


Mushroom Soup


Meat Bolognese Spaghetti


 Full-Cooked Steak with Mashpotato and Fresh Vegetables


Medium-Cooked Steak with Mashpotato and Fresh Vegetables


Lamb cutlet with Mashpotato and Fresh Vegetables


Half Red Snapper Fish with Mashpotato and Fresh Vegetables

[ SELFIE OF MYSELF ]


[ PHOTOS WITH MY BEST FRIEND STEPHANIE ]


Thank you for always be there for me, Stephanie 



Overall, the foods was so delicious. The full-cooked steak that I ordered not very nice. I think you should order medium-cooked steak better. Among all the foods, I love half red snapper fish so much. I am gonna go to this restaurant again. You can enjoy the night view too.

For more information

Address : 88, Lintang Bukit Jambul 
Business Hours : 12pm to 11pm


Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Flickr Images