Saturday, October 8, 2016

[SAJA SAJA #MISSJASJASXFNB REVIEW] FULL THROTTLE LIPSTICK (UP THE BASS COLOR) @ NYX, SEPHORA


Last 2 months, I bought 2 items from NYX, Sephora at Gurney Paragon Mall. One of them is Full Throttle Lipstick. I chose the color name is Up The Bass. Those who know me very well, I love red color. No matter what type of red, I just super duper fall in love with red color. The lipstick is waterproof and  super-saturated matte color and features a unique bullet with a beveled edge for lining, filling and perfecting your pout to your heart’s desire.

[ MY PHOTOS WITH BEAUTYCAM APP 
WITHOUT LIPSTICK ]


[ MY PHOTOS WITH BEAUTYCAM APP WITH LIPSTICK ]


[ MY ORIGINAL PHOTOS - NON EDIT ] 


MissJasJas is my name. 
You only know my name but you don't know my story


For more information 

Sephora

NYX 

No comments:

Post a Comment