Tuesday, December 13, 2016

[SAJA SAJA #MISSJASJASXBEAUTY REVIEW] FRESH SUGAR PRODUCTS @ SEPHORA MALAYSIA


Based on my post title, it was my November 2016 haul that I went to KL with my baby hubby. I bought this Barely There Mini Lip Duo packaging from Sephora Pavilion. It costs me RM 89 only. I suppose to buy Fresh Sugar Lip Polish only but then the sales girl introduced me this box. So, I decided to buy it. I need it because there is a lipstick that my beloved friend Laureen bought it for my Christmas 2015 present. I need to polish my lips before applying it. 


INGREDIENTS
Cera Alba (Beeswax), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Decyl Esters, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Fragrance, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Prunus Domestica Seed Oil, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Passiflora Incarnata Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Commiphora Mukul Resin Extract, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, PEG-6 Isostearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Trihydroxystearin, Hesperetin Laurate, Vanillin, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hexylene Glycol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Citral, BHT, Phenoxyethanol.

This is where you open the packaging 

Yours Truly 


 
This is my video that I applied Fresh Sugar Lip Polish on my lips

This is my video that I applied 
Fresh Sugar Nourishing Lip Balm Advanced Therapy


I love the scent of these products so much. After applying both products, my lips become not rough anymore. I bought these products with my own penny. It is not sponsored. 


For more information 

No comments:

Post a Comment