Monday, May 1, 2017

[PERSONAL WORKSPACE INTERIOR DESIGN REVIEW] 10 TYPES OF WORKSPACE INTERIOR DESIGN THAT I LOVE FROM PINTEREST


Good afternoon my beloved readers! It is May month already! Well, this is my first topic of the month which is my personal workspace interior design review which I found from Pinterest. I am pretty sure why suddenly I can share about interior design on my blog? Well, my home sweet home gonna start renovation and I am gonna move into my home sweet home soon on the month of June. Also, all the pictures below that I took it from Pinterest app. I started to get to know Pinterest through my blogger friend Yoke Ching. Thank you so much for your recommendation. 

I love it because it is simple and nice. Of course I won't put so much of accessories on my table and so many stuffs stick on the wallpaper too.

I love it because it is monochrome theme. Well, if you guys stalk me on Instagram, I started love BLACKANDWHITE. I am gonna create another Instagram account soon. I still haven't figure it out for the ID. 

I love it because it was not messy. It suit my personality as well. 

Another monochrome theme of workspace that I love. From this picture, I love the sticky board on the wall. I wonder where I can find it? 

ONLY WHITE color workspace. It was too bad that I cannot decorate my workspace into all white color. It is because it will become yellowish.

 I love the quote frame which is
 LOVE WHAT YOU DO AND DO WHAT YOU LOVE ! 

Simple white with wooden color table and chair 

I do love wooden color too. It is impossible for me to design my whole workspace into wooden color because wood is expensive. Maybe in the future,  I can design it into wooden color if I want. 

I love it because it was bright workspace without on the light. It was too bad that I couldn't save my electricity of my workspace because my room quite dark. I will share into my blog once I move to my home sweet home okay? :) 

Among all the workspace interior design that I chose from Pinterest, I love this workspace interior design the most. It is because I love the 6 drawers between me. Of course the accessories on the table I am not gonna put like this. We will see how was my workspace interior design look like okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment