Saturday, May 6, 2017

[SPONSORED #MISSJASJASXFNB REVIEW] CRUSTACEANS AND SHELLFISHES NIGHT SEAFOOD REVIEW @ FLAMINGO HOTEL BY THE BEACH, PENANG


Good evening my beloved readers! Finally, I am doing food review at one of Penang hotels is Flamingo Hotel By The Beach, Penang. First of all, I would like to say thank you so much for the invitation to Mr Zack (Asst. F&B  Manager of Flamingo Hotel) and Racheal (Founder of Foodilifecious). I can't wait to makan-makan. Please do check out below of my photos! 

[ FOODS AND DESSERTS OF THE NIGHT ]




















Overall, I really love the seafood so much. Those who know me well, I am crabby and prawn lovers. I love crabs and prawns so much. Thank you so much to my partner that I brought that helped me to take those seafood for me while I was talking to Mr Zack. He was very friendly and yet funny friend that you can be friends with him. Once again, thank you so much Mr Zack (Asst. F&B  Manager of Flamingo Hotel) and Racheal (Founder of Foodilifecious). 

GOOD NEWS FOR YOU AND YOUR BELOVED MUMMY!!


Bring your beloved mummy to SUPER MOM 14 MAY 2017
 TO FLAMINGO HOTEL
ADULT - RM 78NETT / CHILD - RM 44NETT
 (11 AND BELOW)


MORE PROMOTIONS :
1. B&P - BOOK AND PAY BEFORE 5TH MAY
 (ENJOY 25% OFF ENTIRE BILL) 

2. M.O.M - MY ONLY MOM SPECIAL 
BRING MOM AND ENJOY 20% OFF ENTIRE BILL

3. O.M.G - ONE MOM & GRANDMA OFFER
BRING MOM AND GRANDMA AND 
ENJOY 30% OFF ENTIRE BILL 

YOU CAN CHOOSE 
ONLY ONE PROMOTION PER TABLE 

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY ACTIVITIES : 
1. LOOK ALIKE CONTEST 
2. DRESS ALIKE CONTEST
3. CUPCAKE DECORATION 
4. MANY MORE FUN ACTIVITIES FOR THE FAMILY 


MEAT AND POULTRY FEAST 
EVERY FRIDAY - 7PM TO 10.30PM
ADULT : RM 85NETT
CHILD : RM 45NETT (4 - 11 YEARS OLD)

WEEKENDS' SPECIAL
CRUSTACEANS AND SHELLFISHES NIGHT
EVERY SATURDAY - 7PM TO 10.30PM 
ADULT : RM 76NETT
CHILD : RM 40NETT (4 - 11 YEARS OLD)


HIGH TEA BUFFET 
EVERY SATURDAY - 12.30PM TO 2.30PM 
ADULT : RM 53NETT
CHILD : RM 29NETT (4 - 11 YEARS OLD)

WEEKENDS' SPECIAL 
SUNDAY MANIA BUFFET
ADULT : RM 39.90NETT
CHILD : RM 29.90NETT (4 - 11 YEARS OLD)
GOLDIES : RM 29.90NETT (60 YEARS OLD ABOVE)


For more information 

For reservation : rsvn@flamingo.com.my
Contact : 04-892 7111


No comments:

Post a Comment