Friday, July 7, 2017

[SAJA SAJA #MISSJASJASXBEAUTY REVIEW] LE ROSEY SELECTION - BRIGHTENING BODY CARE (BRIGHTEN SKIN IN 28 DAYS) @ PURE BEAUTY INTERNATIONAL


I am here to write about my favourite shop named Pure Beauty International. The shop is located 94, Jalan Lim Lean Teng which is opposite SJK (C) Han Chiang. I used to buy their skincare product range are Diane 3 HA+ Collagen Cleanser, Hydra Corp Booster (moisturizer) and Sunscreen (Pink Sunblock). I used them for 2 years. After my financial suddenly not so stable, I decided not to use their Hydra Corp Booster (moisturizer) and Sunscreen (Pink Sunblock). I only purchase their Diane 3 HA+ Collagen Cleanser. It is because I couldn't find perfect cleanser for myself anymore. Only this product is suitable for my super duper sensitive skin. Anyway, they also come out with their own manufactured bodycare products are Le Rosey Selection (Sparkling Foamy Bath, Brightening Body Care and Relaxing Walnut Scrub). Well, today's topic is Le Rosey Selection - Brightening Body Care. It is body lotion. Please keep reading, thank you :) 


JC.Pure body-care product is formulated using high standard natural ingredients of plants and herbal origin. Being free of artificial fragrances is superbly suitable for sensitive skin.

100 % Natural Ingredients, 100% Eco-Friendly 
"We are committed to Quality, Purity and Safety"


Lighten and Brighten Skin Effectively
Repair and Strengthen Skin Cells
Anti Aging and Anti Melanin
Decrease Pigment and Black Spot 
Promotes Blood Circulation
Skin Looks more Dewy, Fairer and Healthier


Aqua (D. I. Water), *Propanediol, Caprylic /Capric Triglyceride, Limnanthes Alba Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Potassium Palmitoyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, *Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Thymus Serpyllum Extract, Titanium Dioxide, Gardenia Tahitensis Flower, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Saxifraga Sarmentosa Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Tocopherol, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower (Geranium) Oil, Sodium Phytate.


Selfie with my Le Rosey Brightening Body Care

The packaging was in rosey light pink with gold words 
(CLICK TO ENLARGE THE PICTURE) 

OUR CARE, 
YOUR HEALTH AND BEAUTY, YOU DESERVE IT!

It is 100ml = MYR 188

Read their functions and ingredients before you buying it :) 

Everyday after shower, rub some cream onto your whole body with this 
Le Rosey Brightening Body Care 


I am giving this rate of this product is 5/5. Why I say so? This body lotion really changed my mind because it is really absorb into our skin easily and non-sticky as well. Most of my body lotions which I bought last time was so sticky and yet the packaging some more say non-sticky. After using for 1 week of this product, it is seriously non-sticky! Trust me. Also, I love it because it is rose scent as well. Your whole body smells a rose too. This is not sponsored product. It is bought with my own penny. 


For more information 
Address : 94, Jalan Lim Lean Teng 
opposite SJK (C) Han Chiang
Contact Number :  012-477 7228 (Katherine) 

No comments:

Post a Comment