Tuesday, July 4, 2017

[SAJA SAJA #MISSJASJASXBEAUTY REVIEW] LIPSTICKAHOLICS MISSJASJAS HAS ANOTHER 3 NEW COLORS OF LIPSTICKS @ ORKID COSMETICS


After finish writing about my Bali trip, I am back to my beauty post. For Instagrammers, you may check out for photos and short reviews @ #MISSJASJASXBEAUTY. Anyway, this post is not sponsored. I bought another 3 new colors into #MISSJASJASLIPSCOLLECTION which is Orkid Cosmetics. Anyway, I am still thankful to Orkid Cosmetics founder for the RM 5 voucher. 

Selfie with my blue parcel before opening

My new colors are Deja Vu, Chicky Baby and Slay

It was my first time that I owns a brand named 
Orkid Cosmetics with 7 colors in total.
Thank you Orkid Cosmetics founder for sponsored 4 colors for me 
Another 3 colors I bought with my own penny 



My own swatches on my hand






















Guess which color I love the most! 

Slay color on the left
Chicky Baby color on the right 
Deja Vu color on the left
LIPSTICK KISS FOR ALL MY READERS


I am so happy after receiving my parcel on last Friday (30/6/2017). This brand Orkid Cosmetics is a global trendsetting Halal cosmetic brand for the modern Muslim and conscious women.We provide affordable high-quality Halal beauty products made fresh from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. There are 10 colors that Orkid Cosmetics sell. I got total 7 colors in my hand already! I love all the colors so much. Woohoo!! I couldn't wait to arrange those lipsticks into my acrylic storage at my future house. Read my another blog post at here ----- > MISSJASJASXORKIDCOSMETICS


For more information 
Get your RM 5 discount code HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment