Monday, October 9, 2017

[SPONSORED #MISSJASJASXBEAUTY REVIEW] WASH YOUR HANDS CAREFULLY WITH NATURAL HAND SOAP - ENERGIZING CITRUS SCENT @ HUMAN NATURE MALAYSIA


Good afternoon blackies and whities. I would love to remind everyone of my dear friends and readers to wash your hands everyday before you eat and touch anything when preparing your ingredients to cook and when you feel you want to wash your hand. This is 3rd product that I am reviewing is Human Nature Malaysia Natural Hand Soap - Energizing Citrus.

Close up photo of this natural hand soap bottle 


This natural hand soap has a plant-based surfactant that effectively cleans your hands while keeping the environment clean and green. Its natural glycerin is non-drying to your hands and helps keep them soft and smooth. Our pocket-friendly size means you can keep your hands clean on-the-go, while our big pump bottles are great for home use and refilling your pocket soap! There are 3 different sizes and prices too. They are available in zesty Energizing Citrus and luscious Refreshing Apple scents. 


 Human Nature Hand Soap & Human Nature Dishwashing Liquid 


Usually I will wash my hands before touching my preparation ingredients before cooking. After cooking, I will wash my hands again. Thank you very much, Human Nature Malaysia PR team for sending me this! 



Overall, I am giving this hand soap 4/5 because it is mild hand soap and I feel that it is suitable for those who has dry skin on their hands part one. It is mild citrus scent. How good the scent was quite strong and I am gonna love it so much. 


For more information 
50ml (RM 9.90), 200ml (RM 24.90), 490ml (RM 39.90)

No comments:

Post a Comment